Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Underneath its artistic print, the Columbia Snow Front Insulated Omni-Heat™ Ski Jacket is all business. The Snow Front packs top technologies such as Omni-Tech waterproof engineering and an Omni-Heat™ thermal-reflective lining. Omni-Heat™ couples with a traditional insulation to provide lots of warmth. Because it's a light, thin fabric it makes this jacket very warm, yet light and comfortable. A series of pockets provide dedicated space for your goggles, music player, and ski pass. Other features include a powder skirt, removable storm hood, and underarm vents.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: Nylon/polyester Omni-Tech fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester Omni-Heat™ reflective lining
- Insulation: 80g Omni-Heat™ synthetic insulation (50% recycled)
- Length: Center back measures 26½"
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective lining reduces heat loss so you stay warmer
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Waterproof zippers prevent moisture from seeping in
- "Chinguard" inner collar feels soft against skin
- Attached powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside jacket
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Removable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
- 2 zippered pockets at waist to hold gear
- Interior security pocket stows essentials
- Interior media & goggle pocket keeps gear organized
- Pass pocket keeps lift ticket secure
- Active fit is tailored for closer fit to body
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This Columbia ski jacket runs true to size and the colors are the same as the website. I like that it is less bulky, and more fitted and flattering than most ski coats. The liners that go over the hands are great because they attach to the jacket, keeping snow out of your sleeves. I am 5'2'', I usually wear a petite 4, so I bought the size small and has plenty of room and not too long on the waist.