Columbia Kaleidaslope II Omni-Heat Jacket (Women's)
The Columbia Kaleidaslope II Jacket is an absolute must if you don't want to be dealing with a full ski jacket everytime you have to run out this winter and fall. This lower-profile jacket features quilted insulation to keep you toasty, and Omni-Heatâ„˘ technology that makes sure none of your natural body heat is wasted in keeping you warm. With Omni-Heatâ„˘ and insulation it's surprising how warm you can stay without all the bulk, and as an added bonus the Kaleidaslope can be worn alone over clothes or as a midlayer on really cold ski days.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Outer Material: 100% Shiny ripstop polyester
- Lining Material: 100% Thermal Reflective polyester
- Insulation: 80g polyester (50% recycled)
- Omni-Heatâ„˘ reflects body heat back inside keeping you 20% warmer
- 3-point interchange system can be snapped into compatible Columbia shells
- Omni-Shieldâ„˘ water-repellency helps keep you dry
- Zippered hand pockets and internal security pockets hold gear
- Comfort cuffs with thumb holes stay around wrists to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this jacket a warm ski jacket"
1 Answers |
Question by Emma Kent UK on 9/14/2011 - 5:57 am
"This is a warm ski jacket. However, on colder days you would have to use this as a mid layer. It is a very versatile garment and is a great addition to any winter wardrobe!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/14/2011 - 10:44 am
"How does this jacket compare to a down jacket for warmth?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jen on 9/17/2011 - 1:43 pm
"Hi Jen! The jackets with down insulation are going to keep you warmer. However, there are pros and cons with both materials. Down jackets require special cleaning and when they get wet, take a longer time to dry. The polyester lining with Omni-Heat is very light and retains your own body heat to keep you warm. While you do need more layers with the Omni-Heat products it is definitely going to get the job done!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/20/2011 - 10:50 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.