Columbia Kaleidaslope II Jacket (Women's)
The Columbia Kaleidaslope II Jacket is a warm insulator with a great fit. This jacket is cut to flatter your figure, and the quilting is designed in downward-pointing chevrons to enhance the feminine silhouette. 80g of insulation is enough to keep you warm for everyday, or to layer underneath a ski jacket for January skiing. Omni-Shield water repellent helps to keep snow and sleet away so you can stay dry and comfy.
- 100% polyester shell fabric/ 100% polyester lining
- 80g synthetic insulation to keep you warm
- Length: Center back measures 26"
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective material reflects heat back inside
- Omni-Shield water repellent helps to keep you dry
- Ribbed cuffs keep cold air out of sleeves
- 2 zippered hand pockets / inside security pocket
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this jacket machine washable?"
1 Answers |
Question by Ann on 12/9/2012 - 4:33 am
"Yes, machine washable in cold water only. Remove the jacket promptly. Do not use fabric softener. Iron low and avoid any patches. Do not dry clean. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/10/2012 - 2:37 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.