Columbia Ice Maiden Lace II Boot
A unique winter boot, the Columbia Ice Maiden Lace II Boot combines a high level of fashion and performance. The Ice Maiden is great for dashing through chilly village streets or relaxing in ski lodges. Its waterproof leather and textile upper creates a sophisticated look while protecting from cold, wet weather. This boot has 200g of insulation, ensuring warmth at temperatures as low as -25°F. The Omni-Grip outsole adds stable traction in wet, slick conditions.
- Leather and textile upper offers tough, cozy wear
- 200g insulation is cold-rated down to -25°F
- Waterproof to keep feet dry
- High cut for coverage
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole adds comfort and cushioning
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking rubber outsole for good traction