A unique winter boot, the Columbia Ice Maiden Lace II Boot combines a high level of fashion and performance. The Ice Maiden is great for dashing through chilly village streets or relaxing in ski lodges. Its waterproof leather and textile upper creates a sophisticated look while protecting from cold, wet weather. This boot has 200g of insulation, ensuring warmth at temperatures as low as -25°F. The Omni-Grip outsole adds stable traction in wet, slick conditions.
- Leather and textile upper offers tough, cozy wear
- 200g insulation is cold-rated down to -25°F
- Waterproof to keep feet dry
- High cut for coverage
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole adds comfort and cushioning
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking rubber outsole for good traction
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Columbia Ice Maiden Lace II Boot Women's, Black/Gray, 5:
These Columbia Ice Maiden Lace II Boots arrived on time and worked out perfect for everyday where in Aspen during Christmas. My feet stayed warm and dry walking around town. I wore thin socks but there is ample room to where thick socks and the shoe will still be comfortable.