Columbia Heat Elite Lite II Omni-Heat Jacket (Men's)
The Columbia Heat Elite Lite II Jacket is a combination nylon-fleece jacket that's extremely useful in winter weather. This jacket is low-profile so men don't mind wearing it everywhere, and it features a soft bonded fleece section along with an insulated nylon section. A full-zip style makes the Heat Elite Lite excellent for layering under ski gear as well as over regular clothes. This fleece jacket even has Omni-Shieldâ„˘ water-repellency on the nylon shoulders to help you stay dry on the outside so that thermal-reflecting Omni-Heatâ„˘ can keep doing its job keeping you warm on the inside.
- 100% Plush Bonded polyester fleece lower
- 100% oxford nylon upper
- 100% Thermal reflective polyester lining
- 80g polyester insulation (50% recycled)
- Omni-Heatâ„˘ reflects natural body heat back inside
- Omni-Shieldâ„˘ water repellency helps keep you dry
- 2-way stretch and articulated elbows for freedom of movement
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Interior security pocket stores essentials
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"When will you have this jacket in stock and whats the price for it?"
1 Answers |
Question by STUARDO on 12/14/2012 - 1:21 pm
"We will not be getting this jacket back in stock. However we do have the newer version call the Columbia Electro Amp Jacket at a price of $249.93."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/15/2012 - 9:52 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.