Columbia Glacier to Glade II Parka (Men's)
Wearing the Columbia Glacier to Glade II Parka means you'll need just one jacket to get through 3 seasons. This 3-in-1 ski jacket has a removable insulated liner that can be worn either under the shell or on its own depending on the weather. It is water-repellent and insulated so you can be sure you'll stay reliably warm. The Glacier to Glade Jacket also has an outer waterproof shell that keeps snow and sleet from penetrating your fortress of comfort. All the features you need are here, along with the durability and value you've come to count on from Columbia.
- Shell Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Outer Material: 100% Lazer nylon taffeta
- Shell Lining: 100% embossed nylon taffeta
- Liner Jacket Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Liner Jacket Material: 100% ripstop nylon
- Liner Jacket Lining: 100% embossed nylon taffeta
- Liner Jacket Insulation: 100g polyester (50% recycled)
- Omni-Techâ„˘ shell waterproofing keeps out moisture
- Omni-Shieldâ„˘ liner jacket water repellency helps keep you dry
- Zip-out insulated liner jacket for 3-in-1 versatility
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Underarm venting releases excess heat
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Articulated elbows for freedom of movement
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket have omni-heat. I don't see any of the metallic silver covering though the name suggest otherwise. "
1 Answers |
Question by SuperShopper on 3/30/2012 - 2:48 pm
"This versatile jacket does not have the Omni-Heat technology. It does have the Omni-Techâ„˘ shell waterproofing that helps keeps out moisture and the Omni-Shieldâ„˘ liner jacket which is water repellent and helps keep you dry. This amazing jacket also has 100g polyester insulation which will keep you very warm!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/30/2012 - 3:10 pm