Columbia Frosty Forest Jacket - Omni-Heat (Women's)
With the Columbia Frosty Forest Jacket, you'll be hoping for frosty weather so you can sport all three of your jackets. Use the warm, fluffy down liner for weekend errands or cold-weather hikes. Take the shell along on cloudy days in case of rain. And put them together for a completely weatherproof jacket that will keep you warm and dry through the worst winter weather.
- Shell: 100% nylon with taffeta, polyester, mesh, and tricot lining
- Liner: 100% polyester
- Insulated with 700 fill power down
- Omni-TechÂ® waterproof technology
- Omni-HeatÂ® thermal reflective material radiates heat back to your body
- Three-point interchange system connects liner and shell
- Underarm vents for on-the-go cooling
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Thumb holes hold the sleeves in place
- Waterproof, zip-closed pockets, interior security pocket, goggle pocket
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this "grill" color black or dark gray?"
1 Answers |
Question by lawsonjc on 1/11/2011 - 8:24 pm
"This color is a charcoal gray."
Answer by Chupa-Cabras (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2011 - 1:23 pm
"Why does the description mention "all three of your jackets" when there is only the outer shell and the liner? Am I missing something?"
1 Answers |
Question by Nancy Fernandes on 6/28/2011 - 4:31 am
"Jackets like this one can be worn in 3 different ways. As it is shown with the inner liner and shell you can wear the liner by itself, or the shell by itself."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/28/2011 - 2:59 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.