Columbia Electro Amp Omni-Heat Jacket (Men's)
Turn on the heat and head out into winter's worst in the Columbia Electro Amp Jacket. This jacket literally turns on and jacks up the heat via a rechargeable battery pack on the inside of the chest. There are different levels of heat that you can select, because you'll need different amounts depending on whether you're sitting outside at a football game, riding a ski lift, or hiking into the backcountry. The Columbia Electro Amp Jacket is also breathable and thermo-regulating too, and it even has a USB port on the battery pack in case you need to charge your electronics on the go.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Outer Material: 100% Mint ripstop polyester
- Lining Material: 100% Thermal Reflective polyester
- Insulation: 80g polyester (50% recycled)
- Omni-Heatâ„˘ electric heat can be turned on and off when needed
- Omni-Shieldâ„˘ water repellency to help keep you dry
- Can zip into compatible Columbia shells
- Underarm venting to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Zippered pockets for storing necessities
- Inner cuff fits around wrist to keep out cold air
- USB port on battery for charging electronics
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does the electrical heating extend to the arms - or does it just heat the torso? Also, what is the battery life?"
1 Answers |
Question by AC on 12/16/2011 - 2:48 pm
"The lining of the jacket that has the electrical heating is only in the body of the jacket. There is some additional lining in the sleeve cuffs near your wrists that will warm up as well but not in the entire arm. As for battery life, there are 3 settings; high, medium and low. On high the battery will last 3 hours, medium will last 4 hours, and low will last 6 hours."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/16/2011 - 4:54 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.