Columbia Electro Amp Jacket (Men's)
The Columbia Electro Amp Jacket is a warm insulator jacket that lets you literally turn the heat on. On the inside of this jacket is a small battery pack. When you push the green button on the outside, if fires up hours worth of toasty warmth. There's also 80g of traditional synthetic insulation, and an Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner. The Columbia Electro Amp has three loops on the collar and either sleeve so that you can snap it into a Columbia shell for skiing.
- 100% polyester ripstop shell fabric
- 100% polyester Omni-Heat lining
- 80g polyester insulation (50% recycled)
- Length: 28.5"
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner reflects body heat back inside
- Battery-powered warmth turns on at the touch of a button
- Water-resistant and stain resistant
- 3-point connection system for snapping into a Columbia shell
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Waterproof zipper to prevent moisture from seeping inside
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.