Columbia Electro Amp Jacket (Men's)
The Columbia Electro Amp Jacket is a warm insulator jacket that lets you literally turn the heat on. On the inside of this jacket is a small battery pack. When you push the green button on the outside, if fires up hours worth of toasty warmth. There's also 80g of traditional synthetic insulation, and an Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner. The Columbia Electro Amp has three loops on the collar and either sleeve so that you can snap it into a Columbia shell for skiing.
- 100% polyester ripstop shell fabric
- 100% polyester Omni-Heat lining
- 80g polyester insulation (50% recycled)
- Length: 28.5"
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner reflects body heat back inside
- Battery-powered warmth turns on at the touch of a button
- Water-resistant and stain resistant
- 3-point connection system for snapping into a Columbia shell
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Waterproof zipper to prevent moisture from seeping inside