Columbia Cubist 2.0 Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Columbia Cubist 2.0 Ski Jacket manages to achieve lots of warmth with just a mid-weight insulation. It's done with Omni-Heat thermal reflective material. Omni-Heat reflects your natural body heat back inside where it can keep you warm. By preventing heat loss, you need less traditional insulation to stay warm. The result is a lighter, more comfortable ski jacket. The Cubist 2.0 Jacket has all the extra features like pockets and vents that you can't ski without.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon twill Omni-Tech fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester Omni-Heat fabric
- Insulation: 80g polyester insulation (50% recycled)
- Length: Center back measures 30"
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner reflects body heat back inside
- Omni-Tech waterproof material keeps you dry
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Adjustable cuffs fit around your gloves to keep out snow
- Inner cuff gaiters keep out cold air
- Slightly longer back for extra protection
- 2 outside zippered waist pockets / zippered chest pocket
- Inside security pocket for safe storage
- Media and goggle pocket inside to keep your gear organized
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)