The thoughtfully designed Columbia Crosslight ½ Zip Omni-Heat Mid-Layer Top is a hybrid shirt/jacket that uses two different fabrics to improve comfort and performance. The microfleece body and sleeves will keep you warm while the stretch panels under the arms help you move. An Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner makes this warmer than other mid-layers, because it hangs onto extra body heat. If all that good stuff isn’t enough, the Crosslight has classic alpine style that’s perfect on the mountain or on a chilly day at home.
- 93% polyester, 7% elastane 230g Microfleece body fabric / 92% polyester, 8% elastane stretch side panels
- Omni-Heat thermal lining reflects heat back toward your body so you stay warm
- Breathable and moisture-wicking so you stay dry
- 4-way comfort stretch fabric for easy movement
- Articulated elbows provide natural fit and movement
- 1/2-neck zipper for easy on and off
- Center back measures 25”
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This Columbia top is so lightweight and it keeps me really warm. I bought it because I ride a motorcycle and needed something to keep me warm and something that was not bulky and this was the perfect solution. The Columbia Omni heat is so lightweight, I totally recommend this.