Columbia Circuit Breaker Omni-Heat Softshell Ski Jacket (Men's)
For especially active men, Columbia made the Circuit Breaker Softshell Ski Jacket. What's great about Columbia's Titanium softshell is that it has enhanced breathability and a low-profile feel making it technical on the slopes, but also great as an everyday jacket too. You can take the Circuit Breaker to Denali and back with the battery pack inside that literally allows you to turn on the heat. You also get Columbia's Omni-Heatâ„¢ fabric which reflects your natural body heat back inside, and even some insulation which you typically don't see in softshells. You stay warmer with less effort and less bulky material overall.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / extremely breathable
- Outer Material: 89% nylon/ 11% elastane Cyber Stretch softshell / 100% polyester section
- Lining: 100% Thermal Reflective polyester
- Insulation: 80g polyester (50% recycled)
- Battery-powered electric heat in liner jacket
- Omni-Techâ„¢ full seam sealing to lock out moisture
- Omni-Heat&Trade; reflects body heat back inside to keep you warm
- Softshell material for enhanced breathability and movement
- Underarm venting releases excess heat
- Waterproof zipper to prevent leaking
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Adjutable cuff and inner cuff fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Articulated elbows for freedom of movement
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- USB port on battery for charging electronics
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.