Columbia Circuit Breaker II Softshell Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Columbia Circuit Breaker II Jacket is a lightweight, technical jacket that's warmer than most other softshells. You get the lightweight, stretchy benefits of softshell, but there's also a small battery pack on the inside that literally lets you turn on the heat. When it gets cold, press the button to get a blast of warmth. The thermally-reflective Omni-Heat lining will keep that heat inside so you stay nice and warm. The Circuit Breaker Jacket is also waterproof, breathable, and very comfortable to wear.
- Fabric Rating Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 89% nylon/ 11% elastane Omni-Tech fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester tricot lining
- Insulation: 80g synthetic insulation
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner reflects body heat back inside
- Battery-powered heat for warmth at the touch of a button
- Omni-Tech waterproof fabric to keep you dry
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Stretch fabric for comfortable movement
- Waterproof zipper to prevent seepage
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, sorry to ask, but being Brazilian, I don't have much snow experience. Why is the waterproofing rated 6/10, and if it is an electric-heated jacket, why is the warmth rating only 3? Thank you!"
1 Answers |
Question by Rafael Oliveira on 10/24/2012 - 11:52 am
""If you don't turn that heater on, then you are going off of the insulation that is already built into the jacket, which isn't very much. This is why the warmth rating is so low."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/26/2012 - 2:50 pm
"The website shows this as being a soft-shell, but Columbia is calling this a jacket. I'm confused. This version almost looks like the Cubist 2.0 but with electric heating included, which should make for a very warm jacket, unless this is really just a soft-shell just like the original Circuit Breaker."
1 Answers |
Question by Jim on 10/28/2012 - 8:50 pm
"This is a softshell jacket. It does have the Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner as well as the battery pack to keep you super warm."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/29/2012 - 4:58 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.