Columbia Carabineer II Jacket - Omni-Heat (Men's)
The Columbia Carabineer II jacket is a component jacket with a down liner, giving you a down jacket, a waterproof shell, and an insulated mountain jacket all in one. The liner on this jacket is insulated with goose down, giving you a sleek down jacket you can use on its own on or off the mountain. The waterproof shell can also be used on and off the mountain. Put them together for full protection from cold and moisture.
- Shell: 100% ripstop nylon with polyester and mesh lining
- Liner: 100% TactelÂ® ripstop nylon with taffeta lining
- Insulation: 700 fill power down
- Omni-TechÂ® waterproof, breathable technology on the shell
- Omni-ShieldÂ® advanced water repellency on the liner
- Omni-HeatÂ® reflective material reflects body heat back into the jacket
- Fully seam sealed against moisture
- Underarm vents let you control your temperature as you heat up and cool down
- Zip-closed pockets, goggle pocket, security pocket
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"can u notify me when you get more of this jacket in black medium?"
1 Answers |
Question by gordon on 12/24/2011 - 11:44 am
"We are not able to tell when a new shipment comes in. Most of the items will not be reordered until next season. We could also get returns at any moment specially after the holidays. The best way is to keep checking our website for updates. "
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/26/2011 - 8:49 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.