Thanks to its one-piece shell construction and water-resistant suede upper, the Columbia Bugaboot takes all the guesswork out of keeping young feet frost-bite free this winter. The secret lies in Columbia's special Thermashield Jr. Frostplug insole which reduces heat loss and prevents cold from penetrating the boot's interior from the ground. With the Bugaboot you can send them out for all-day play without worrying if their feet will stay dry and warm.
- Water-resistant suede leather upper sheds wet weather
- Bungee lacing system with locking toggle for stay-put fit
- 200g Slimtech Insulation rated -25F/-32C guarantees warmth
- Footbed with nylex cover for soft steps
- One-piece injection-molded thermal rubber for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber shell and outsole for extra durability
- Extra grippy traction prevents slips on slick surfaces