Columbia Bugaboot Omni-Heat Boot (Women's)
The Columbia Bugaboot Omni-HeatÂ® Womenâ€™s Snow Boot packs in the warmth with heat-reflecting Omni-HeatÂ® material. This powerful material reflects your own body heat back inside while still allowing sweat to escape. 200g of Thinsulate insulation makes for lightweight warmth, and a contoured footbed keeps you comfortable all day. Nubuck and suede leather upper material and rustproof speed hooks put the icing on the cake with great durability.
- Omni-HeatÂ® membrane reflects warmth back inside
- Warm 200g Thinsulate insulation rated up to -25Â°
- Underfoot insulation for extra warmth
- Nubuck and split-suede upper
- Long-lasting rustproof metal alloy lacing rivets
- Speed hooks and gaiter hook for lacing ease
- AgIONÂ® anti-microbial treatment in footbed for odor control
- Removable footbed for easy drying
- Anatomically contoured EVA footbed provides support
- Soft nylon footbed cover for comfort
- TechliteÂ® lightweight cushioning for support and comfort
- Omni-GripÂ® rubber outsole for optimal traction
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"are these water proof?"
1 Answers |
Question by andi on 12/21/2011 - 11:05 pm
"These boots are not waterproof. You should check out the Columbia Bugathermo Electric Boot which are similar and waterproof!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/22/2011 - 9:24 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.