Give your feet the best protection from nasty winter weather with the Columbia Bugaboot. Waterproof fabric and seam sealing combine a durable leather upper material to block out rain and snow. A 200g synthetic insulation keeps you warm and moving in cold weather. The tough, classic style of the Bugaboot is often copied but never quite mastered. Choose the authentic original for warm, dry, and cushioned feet year after year.
- Combination leather and synthetic material for durability
- Waterproof fabric and sealed seams keep moisture from seeping into boots
- 200 gram synthetic insulation keeps heat in, cold-rated down to -25°F
- Omni-Grip sole delivers traction to keep you steady on slick surfaces
- Cushioned midsole absorbs shock, preventing leg fatigue
- Full-lace style for custom fit and additional ankle support
- Heel and tongue loops for speedy on and off
- Average Weight: 2lbs 3 oz.
- Shaft height measures 8.5"
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about Columbia Bugaboot Men's, Black/Charcoal, 7:
Just as described great price!
Comments about Columbia Bugaboot Men's, Coal/Sudan Brown, 9.5:
Bought these to go on Alaska vacation. Too warm to wear at this time. Tried on and walked in the house and they feel very comfortable