Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Columbia Bugaboo Interchange Omni-Heat Ski Jacket is the original 3-in-1 ski coat. This jacket is still as versatile as the original, with a waterproof exterior shell and a warm fleece lining. But Columbia has added a bunch of technical features to this coat that make it an even better value. The Omni-Tech waterproof membrane provides exceptional protection from moisture, while allowing breathability to keep you comfortable. An Omni-Heat™ thermal-reflective lining amps up the warmth on the fleece without adding bulk or weight. The Bugaboo has plenty of pockets, critical seam sealing, and a removable hood to keep you comfortable.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Jacket Material: 100% nylon Omni-Tech fabric
- Shell Jacket Lining: Nylon taffeta
- Inner Jacket Material: 100% polyester Dotswarm fleece
- Inner Jacket Lining: Omni-Heat™ thermal-reflective lining
- Insulation: Removable fleece liner jacket
- Length: Center back measures 33”
- 3-in-1 Zip-in Interchange system for multiple wear options
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective lining reduces heat loss so you stay warmer
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Removable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- 2 zippered chest and 2 zippered waist pockets hold gear
- 2 zippered waist pockets on inner jacket
- Interior security pocket stows essentials
- Modern Classic fit is relaxed, but not too loose