Quick SpecsMore Info
- Fit: Relaxed
- Waterproofing: 7/10
- Warmth: 7/10
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Hate bulky coats? The Columbia Antimony IV Insulated Ski Jacket is light and comfortable, but still plenty warm and protective. A 100g Microtemp insulation keeps the heat turned up. Since Microtemp is a synthetic, it's light and low-profile. Columbia's Modern Fit is relaxed, but not too loose so it won't get in your way. The Antimony IV Jacket has a removable hood, drawcord hem, and plenty of pockets to keep you prepared.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 100g Microtemp synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 30”
- Removable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- 2 zippered chest and 2 zippered waist pockets hold gear
- Interior security pocket stows essentials
- Goggle pocket on inside keeps eyewear safe
- Modern Classic fit is relaxed, but not too loose