Columbia Ampa-Theater Ski Jacket (Men's)
Columbia re-defines versatile with the Ampa-Theater Ski Jacket for men. The top has an anorak-style half zip that you can unzip to dump heat without having to completely open the jacket and have it flapping around, but you get a traditional full zipper as well. The active fit on this insulated ski jacket is not too loose or too tight, and the faux fur trim is removable for a simple or stylish look.
- Omni-Tech waterproof / breathable fabric
- Polyester / Taffeta shell
- Polyester Chamois touch / nylon lining
- Mid-weight 60g Microtemp insulation
- Fully seam-sealed to completely lock out moisture
- Venting system dumps heat when you're active
- 1/2 zip anorak style top releases heat
- Full zip for traditional wear
- Snap-back powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Security pocket and plenty of outside pockets store gear
- Stretch comfort cuffs at the wrist
- Removable faux-fur trim around the hood
- Attached hood keeps your head dry
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hello. Please, write me, what is more warmly: - Columbia St. Pierre Shell Ski Jacket (Men's) or - Columbia Ampa-Theater Ski Jacket (Men's)? Is it the same material for both jackets? By the way is it naturalfur on the top? Is it possible disconnect or not? "
1 Answers |
Question by Yaroslav on 3/21/2011 - 5:50 pm
"Columbia Ampa-Theater Ski Jacket is the warmest. This one has the insulating material to keep you warm.The faux fur is removable."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/22/2011 - 9:06 am
"Does this jacket have pit zips? thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by millerski on 5/15/2011 - 10:58 am
"Yes, it has a venting system to dump heat."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/16/2011 - 8:47 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.