Columbia Ampa-Theater Ski Jacket (Men's)
Columbia re-defines versatile with the Ampa-Theater Ski Jacket for men. The top has an anorak-style half zip that you can unzip to dump heat without having to completely open the jacket and have it flapping around, but you get a traditional full zipper as well. The active fit on this insulated ski jacket is not too loose or too tight, and the faux fur trim is removable for a simple or stylish look.
- Omni-Tech waterproof / breathable fabric
- Polyester / Taffeta shell
- Polyester Chamois touch / nylon lining
- Mid-weight 60g Microtemp insulation
- Fully seam-sealed to completely lock out moisture
- Venting system dumps heat when you're active
- 1/2 zip anorak style top releases heat
- Full zip for traditional wear
- Snap-back powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Security pocket and plenty of outside pockets store gear
- Stretch comfort cuffs at the wrist
- Removable faux-fur trim around the hood
- Attached hood keeps your head dry
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hello. Please, write me, what is more warmly: - Columbia St. Pierre Shell Ski Jacket (Men's) or - Columbia Ampa-Theater Ski Jacket (Men's)? Is it the same material for both jackets? By the way is it naturalfur on the top? Is it possible disconnect or not? "
1 Answers |
Question by Yaroslav on 3/21/2011 - 5:50 pm
"Columbia Ampa-Theater Ski Jacket is the warmest. This one has the insulating material to keep you warm.The faux fur is removable."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/22/2011 - 9:06 am
"Does this jacket have pit zips? thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by millerski on 5/15/2011 - 10:58 am
"Yes, it has a venting system to dump heat."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/16/2011 - 8:47 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.