Columbia 1/2-Zip Omni-Heat Thermal Top (Men's)
Omni-Heatâ„˘ technology makes the Columbia 1/2-Zip Thermal Top an especially warm baselayer option. A blend of synthetic Omni-Wickâ„˘ fabrics are quick-drying and very breathable to keep you comfy, and Omni-Heatâ„˘ reflects your body heat back inside to keep you warm. The fit on this men's thermal is form-fitting for good performance as a layer.
- 86% polyester/ 14% elastane fabric
- Omni-Wickâ„˘ advanced evaporation wicks moisture away from your skin where it can dry
- Omni-Heatâ„˘ reflects your natural heat back inside
- Antimicrobial to prevent odor buildup
- 4-way stretch material for easy movement
- Thumb holes for keeping cuffs down over wrists
- Form-fitting for non-bulky feel when layered
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this have a warmth rating on a scale of 1-10? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Daniel on 12/28/2011 - 10:17 am
"Our tops do not have warmth ratings. This is one of our warmest base layers. With the Omni-Heat technology you will definitly stay very warm!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/28/2011 - 10:34 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.