Circa 205 Vulc Skate Shoes, Black Magic (Men's)
Circa's 205 Vulc Skateboard Shoe has all the tech you'd expect from a good shoe plus the little extras that really make the difference in how they feel. Elastic tongue straps keep the tongue from sliding down the side, and removable ankle strap keeps you locked in tight in mid-air. You'll appreciate that the 205's thin midsole with latex heel and arch support that stays comfy and doesn't compromise boardfeel. Don't forget the specialized material treatment that helps keep out the slushy spring and winter weather.
- Action Leather upper is durable and flexible in feel
- Vulcanized sole construction stays strong and resists cracking
- Fusion Grip with herringbone pattern grips tight and maximizes boardfeel
- Fabric lining is soft and breathable for riding comfort
- Invisible rubber underlay adds additional protection from Ollie destruction