CEP Progressive Compression Running Sock (Women's)
The CEP Progressive Compression Running Socks blend the comfort of a running sock with the benefits of compression sleeves. Graduated compression promotes blood return and flow, enhancing circulation to stressed muscles. This improves nutrient delivery and speeds recovery time. These socks also have padding through the foot for comfort, flat seams to prevent pressure points and chafing, and an anti-microbial treatment to reduce odor buildup. If you have shin splints, cramping, or just general muscle pain during a run, you'll want to give the CEP Progressive Socks a try.
- 85% nylon/ 15% spandex fabric
- Graduated compression promotes better blood return
- Enhanced blood flow for greater nutrient delivery
- Reduces muscle fatigue and recovery time
- Padding through foot and around Achilles for comfort
- Anti-microbial treatment to prevent odor buildup
- Flat toe seams to prevent pressure points
- Breathable and moisture-wicking to keep feet dry
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.