CEP Progressive Compression Running Sock (Men's)
Get the benefits of compression with the CEP Progressive Compression Running Socks. Graduated compression helps to overcome gravity, promoting better blood return. This improves circulation to stressed muscles, reducing fatigue, cramping, and recovery time. The Progressive Compression Socks are padded through the foot and around the Achilles tendon for comfort over long distances. Flat seams prevent pressure points in your shoes, and an anti-microbial treatment prevents odor buildup. If you have shin splints, cramping, or just general muscle pain during a run, you'll want to give the CEP Progressive Socks a try.
- 85% nylon/ 15% spandex fabric
- Graduated compression promotes better blood return
- Enhanced blood flow for greater nutrient delivery
- Reduces muscle fatigue and recovery time
- Padding through foot and around Achilles for comfort
- Anti-microbial treatment to prevent odor buildup
- Flat toe seams to prevent pressure points
- Breathable and moisture-wicking to keep feet dry
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.