Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for Moderate Snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Not a fan of a soggy and cold bottom half when you’re outdoors in nasty weather? Than the Capp3l Wallingford Shell pants will be your first choice every time. Strategically placed zips make customizing your ventilation levels a breeze and the 15k waterproof/10k breathable rating means wet weather stays out and sticky perspiration can never build up during exertion. Plenty of pockets with zippers keep your hands warm and valuables secure, sueded tricot lining feels soft next to your skin – everything you could ask for to keep you dry and protected.
- Shell construction with sueded tricot lining for free-moving comfort
- 15k waterproof rating sheds water, keeping you dry
- 10k breathable rating prevents steamy interior feel during strenuous activity
- Strata HD II fabric with Durable Water Repellant keeps you dry
- Fully taped seams prevents moisture from seeping in
- Printed mesh lining adds interesting detail
- Zip to jacket zipper feature for stay-put protection
- Riri metal back pocket zipper keeps valuables secure and won’t stick or bind
- Cargo-style pockets for quick access to small items
- Body and sleeve zips provide multiple venting options
- Belt loops for custom fit
- Waist D-ring to hang small items
- Snap and zipper fly construction
- Snaps at cuffs for easy access to boots