Capp3L Wallingford Vented Shell Snow Pant (Men's)
Not a fan of a soggy and cold bottom half when youâ€™re outdoors in nasty weather? Than the Capp3l Wallingford Shell pants will be your first choice every time. Strategically placed zips make customizing your ventilation levels a breeze and the 15k waterproof/10k breathable rating means wet weather stays out and sticky perspiration can never build up during exertion. Plenty of pockets with zippers keep your hands warm and valuables secure, sueded tricot lining feels soft next to your skin â€“ everything you could ask for to keep you dry and protected.
- Shell construction with sueded tricot lining for free-moving comfort
- 15k waterproof rating sheds water, keeping you dry
- 10k breathable rating prevents steamy interior feel during strenuous activity
- Strata HD II fabric with Durable Water Repellant keeps you dry
- Fully taped seams prevents moisture from seeping in
- Printed mesh lining adds interesting detail
- Zip to jacket zipper feature for stay-put protection
- Riri metal back pocket zipper keeps valuables secure and wonâ€™t stick or bind
- Cargo-style pockets for quick access to small items
- Body and sleeve zips provide multiple venting options
- Belt loops for custom fit
- Waist D-ring to hang small items
- Snap and zipper fly construction
- Snaps at cuffs for easy access to boots
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What measurement in inches does a size XL coorelate?"
1 Answers |
Question by Mike on 8/31/2011 - 3:15 pm
"An XL will have about a 52" waist and a 31.5" inseam."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/31/2011 - 4:23 pm
"What's the inseam on these?"
1 Answers |
Question by Marcela on 1/9/2012 - 2:55 pm
"The inseam for the XL is 33" and for the XL is 33.5""
Answer by Ron (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/9/2012 - 3:16 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.