Capp3l Wallingford Shell Snowboard Pant (Men's)
Get long-lasting performance and steeze in the Capp3l Wallingford Shell Snowboard Pant. These men's pants are really waterproof even after washings so you don't have to sacrifice clean for performance (which your girlfriend will appreciate). The Wallingford Pants are a shell so you can customize the heat level by changing your layers underneath, and you can pack the big leg pockets with everything you need to get you through.
- 15K Waterproofing/ 10K Breathability
- Strata HD II Waterproofing performs even after washing
- DWR sheds water from the fabric surface
- Fully taped seams lock out moisture
- Standard fit is relaxed but not baggy
- Moisture-wicking Capp3l printed mesh lining
- Loops attach to Capp3l jacket powder skirt
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Lower leg snap to fit around boots
- Articulated knees for freedom of movement
- Higher back cuff to prevent shred
- Micro-fleece lined front pockets
- Lift ticket loop
- Leg pockets store extra gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am size 32 on jeans, should i buy a medium size?"
1 Answers |
Question by Mikel aramburu on 7/18/2011 - 7:05 pm
"Yes, medium will be the best fit for you."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/19/2011 - 8:56 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.