Capp3l Cambridge Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
Mix proper with punk in the Capp3l Cambridge Snowboard Jacket. Contradicting style elements like plaid and stripe prints, a baggy fit, and elbow patches combine to create an off-center look that's completely dead-on. As you'd expect, you get great waterproofing from Capp3l and plenty of features for all-weather performance.
- 15K Waterproofing/ 10K Breathability
- Strata HD II Waterproofing performs even after washing
- DWR sheds water from the fabric surface
- Fully taped seams lock out moisture
- 80g PrimaLoft Infinity Insulation
- Multi-color exposed zipper at chest pocket
- Lycra hand gaiters fit under gloves to keep out cold air
- Sonic welded elbow patch details
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Knit ribbed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Pit Zips dump excess heat
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Plenty of pockets store gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"which tempreture outside corresponds to 80 g primaloft insulation?"
1 Answers |
Question by lyalyunka on 9/3/2011 - 6:43 am
"There is no temperature rating as it is always recommended to wear layers underneath for colder weather. Insulation will range from about 40g(being the lowest) to 200g (being the highest)"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/6/2011 - 12:41 pm
"i am 6' 175lbs what size would fit me?"
1 Answers |
Question by dayrider on 1/2/2012 - 4:05 am
"A small size would fit a chest measurement of 37-39 inches, a medium size fits chests of 39-41 inches and the Large fits chests of 41-43 inches. Hope that helps!"
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/2/2012 - 4:19 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.