Capita Volcom DBX Snowboard (Men's)
Style: DBX VOLCOM 13
The Capita DBX Snowboard is a collaboration between Volcom, Capita, and pro-rider Dan Brisse. With the Freeride FlatKick youâ€™ll have a board that excels on hardpack snow, fresh powder, and anywhere in between. A combination of poplar and bamboo creates a strong, lightweight core that's powerful and responsive. Basalt reinforcements run from under the bindings out to the contact points, to give you unmatched edge-to-edge response. With Death Gripâ„˘ youâ€™ll enjoy consistent control in and out of turns, giving you a feel closer to traditional camber. Get on board and start exploring the mountain with this legendary first.
- Flex: 7 (on 1 (forgiving) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain
- Shape: Directional Â˝â€ť setback
- Camber: Freeride FlatKick Camber/Reverse Camber combo
- Waist Width: 25.69cm (Size 157)
- FlatKick Technology is forgiving and responsive edge-to-edge
- RFC Sustainable Bamboo Dual core blends poplar and bamboo for strength and response
- Custom Weave Basalt is stronger and lighter than fiberglass for great weight savings
- 4x20mm Basalt Reinforcements provide lightning-fast energy transfer
- Rotation Sintered Speed Base is fast and durable
- Directional Sidecut with Death Grip reverse sidecut arc for control through turns
- PLT topsheet is durable without the use of lacquer finish
- 360° tip-to-tail steel edges for tough and durable hold
- Full ABS sidewalls are tough and durable to absorb impacts
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.