Canada Goose Kensington Parka (Girls')
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 10/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 2/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Little girls in cold climates will love the Canada Goose Kensington Parka. This jacket is incredibly warm, but also very sleek and stylish. It comes down to the thighs to provide extra protection from cold air and snow, and Arctic Tech fabric is highly wind-resistant so cold gusts don't sneak inside. Arctic Tech is also extremely durable, making it appropriate for young adventurers. This long coat for kids is made with down insulation making it really, really warm. The Kensington Parka has shoulder straps inside that let kids carry it like a backpack when they're indoors.
- Fabric Rating: Highly Water and wind-repellant
- Shell Material: 85% polyester / 15% cotton Arctic-Tech blend fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon plain weave
- Insulation: 625-fill white duck down
- Fit: Slim, sleek, and thigh-length
- Adjustable hood cinches to keep out cold air
- DWR keeps water off of the fabric surface
- Fleece lining and down insulation in hood add extra warmth
- Nylon rib-knit collar and wrist cuffs keep the wind out
- Exterior adjustable waist cinch for a slimmer fit
- 2 kick pleats in the back add mobility
- Interior shoulder straps let you carry the jacket on your back when inside
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"please write measurements for size XL: sleeve from shoulder to shoulder hips "
1 Answers |
Question by Julia on 12/8/2012 - 6:15 pm
"The length of the sleeve from shoulder to cuff is 23.5" and from armpit to cuff is 19.5". The length from shoulder to the bottom of the coat is 34.5"."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/10/2012 - 12:52 pm
"What is the difference between Canada Goose Kensington Y park and Kensington Parka? I need a warm coat for my daughter in Canada. "
1 Answers |
Question by laura on 12/10/2012 - 1:01 pm
"This coat is for a youth. The Regular jacket is for an adult. This is a really warm jacket so you've picked the right one!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/10/2012 - 3:58 pm
"Hi could you please write measurements for size L and M: sleeve from shoulder to shoulder hips"
1 Answers |
Question by Maria on 1/23/2013 - 1:42 pm
"On the medium size, the measurements are the sleeve length is 23" from cuff to shoulder, 14" shoulder to shoulder, and 15" on the hip. On the large size is 23" from cuff to shoulder, 15" shoulder to shoulder, and 16" on the hip."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/23/2013 - 3:17 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.