Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber Jacket (Kids')
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 10/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 2/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber Jacket is about the warmest jacket a kid can have. Designed in the northern-most regions of Canada and insulated with 625-fill duck down, your child is guaranteed to stay cozy in the worst weather imaginable. The exterior fabric on the Chilliwack Jacket is called Arctic-Tech, and it provides protection against the water and wind. It's also extremely durable so even the most adventurous child won't tear it up. There are multiple pockets in the Chilliwack, allowing kids to pack in everything they'll need.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellant
- Shell Material: 85% polyester / 15% cotton Arctic-Tech fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon weave
- Insulation: 625-fill white duck down
- Fit: Regular fit is roomy without being baggy
- DWR sheds water off the fabric surface
- Shorter bomber length gives you good mobility
- Coyote fur trim detail
- Adjustable hood for weather protection
- Rib-knit cuffs and waist fit around you to keep out cold air
- Tons of external and internal pockets store gear
- Fleece lining in the external pockets keeps fingers snug
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the shipping free all around the world? "
1 Answers |
Question by on 1/13/2013 - 1:41 pm
"No, it is not. The offer is good only in the contiguous US."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/13/2013 - 2:27 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.