Canada Goose Victoria Parka (Women's)
The Canada Goose Victoria Parka is the warmest winter trench around. This coat has Arctic-Tech fabric that stops the wind in its tracks, and 625-fill duck down that packs in the warmth. The Victoria Parka has a slim cut to accent your feminine figure, and a big hood with a fur ruff for bundling up in seriously cold weather.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% polyester/ 15% cotton Arctic-Tech fabric
- Lining Material: Woven nylon fabric
- Insulation: 625-fill duck down insulation
- Length: Mid-thigh length on most women
- Durable exterior fabric keeps out wind
- DWR finish helps repel water and snow
- Down insulation provides a ton of warmth
- Slim cut and shaped for feminine fit
- Down-insulated hood with fur trim for extra warmth
- Adjustable wire in the fur for shaping it around your head
- 2-way front zipper for convenience
- Two front fleece-lined hand pockets
- Multiple internal pockets organize gear
- Recessed rib knit cuffs fit close to the wrist to keep out cold air
- Internal shoulder straps for carrying jacket like a backpack
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do you have partnership with Amazon? I found one XXL in redwood there sold by your company. I am concerned about the credibility and quality."
1 Answers |
Question by Lee on 1/9/2015 - 12:02 pm
"Yes, we list some of our products on Amazon. If you purchase something from us via Amazon, you'll get a 100% authentic product, exactly as you would if you ordered from us directly. You can also verify that we're an authorized Canada Goose dealer on Canada Goose's website by clicking "Find a Retailer," and then selecting "online" from the options that appear."
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/9/2015 - 4:49 pm
"What is the length & what is the TEI rating?"
1 Answers |
Question by jennifer on 2/17/2015 - 8:24 am
"This jacket has a Centre back length of 33â€ť / 83.82cm, and features a TEI rating of 3. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/20/2015 - 12:10 pm