Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
1 - 4: Great for dry to light snow, offers limited protection, great for everyday wear.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Canada Goose Como Parka is for those who need tons of warmth, but don't want to sacrifice their sophisticated style. Made from fine Italian wool and filled with premium white goose down insulation, the Como Parka will keep you warm in temperatures as low as -25°F. The Como has a mid-thigh length and critical seam sealing for extra protection from the elements. The removable fur ruff blocks wind and snow, and adds classic winter appeal.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant
- Shell Material: 100% Loro Piana virgin wool fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester eco fabric
- Insulation: 675-fill White Goose Down insulation
- Length: Center back measures 35”
- DWR coating provides water-resistance
- Premium White Goose Down insulation is cold-rated down to -25°F
- Removable coyote fur trim around hood keeps snow out of eyes
- Critical seams are sealed to keep water from seeping through seams
- Adjustable hood for weather protection
- Two-way zipper with wind guard for easy venting
- Exterior pockets at hips with brushed tricot liners keep fingers warm
- Interior security pocket holds essentials
- Hidden stretch media pocket with earphone guides
- Recessed, rib-knit cuffs keep cold air out of sleeves
- Leather trim and antique silver finishings