Canada Goose Livigno Parka (Women's)
Season: Winter 2011
Styled like a fashionable trench and insulated like an Arctic snow suit, the Canada Goose Livigno Parka is a very unique women's coat. This coat hits at thigh length for extra protection, and is made with warm, durable, wool fabric that's backed with the weather protection of critical seam sealing and DWR. When you're wearing a Canada Goose down jacket like the Livigno you can be sure it's going to be ridiculously warm, and with a silhouette-cinching belt and removable fur trim you just might feel a little glamorous while you're braving the blizzard.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Shell Material:100% virgin wool fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon plain weave lining
- Insulation: 675-fill white goose down insulation
- Length: Center back measures: 32.5"
- Longer trench style with waist-cinching belt
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage
- Loro Piana Storm SystemÂ® finish for wet weather protection
- Removable fur hood trim for warmth at the face
- Adjustable tunnel hood to warmth in windy weather
- Center back kick pleat opens for enhanced mobility
- 2-way YKK zipper for convenience
- Fleece-lined hand pockets keep fingers snug
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the jacket seam sealed? What is the water proofing? I am heading to a temp. of -30F. Would this be a good choice."
1 Answers |
Question by geo trippin' on 11/12/2011 - 2:04 pm
"This jacket has critically taped seams. This means that only the shoulder area is seam sealed to prevent leakage. It has a waterproof coating on it that wicks water away from the jacket. These jackets are extremely warm and very comfortable!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2011 - 9:55 am
"I haven't seen a sizing guide for Canada Goose Down Coats and consequently I'm not sure if I would be a xs or a small. I'm 5'3" and weigh about 113, what would you recommend? Also, how important is the ratio of down to feathers and where then does the down "fill" come in to play, whats considered extremely warm.....etc?"
1 Answers |
Question by Julie on 12/22/2011 - 1:28 pm
"They do have a Sizing Chart which is what you will need to check to find your size (based off of your chest measurements). A higher ratio down holds the heat much better than feathers. The higher the ratio down to feathers, the warmer the jacket."
Answer by Ron (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/22/2011 - 3:20 pm
"Does the Livigno jacket have interior pockets like other Canada Goose styles"
1 Answers |
Question by Justine on 2/9/2012 - 10:28 pm
"Yes it does. They are really convenient for keep your personal items close to you."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/14/2012 - 2:44 pm