Canada Goose Livigno Parka (Women's)
Season: Winter 2011
Styled like a fashionable trench and insulated like an Arctic snow suit, the Canada Goose Livigno Parka is a very unique women's coat. This coat hits at thigh length for extra protection, and is made with warm, durable, wool fabric that's backed with the weather protection of critical seam sealing and DWR. When you're wearing a Canada Goose down jacket like the Livigno you can be sure it's going to be ridiculously warm, and with a silhouette-cinching belt and removable fur trim you just might feel a little glamorous while you're braving the blizzard.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Shell Material:100% virgin wool fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon plain weave lining
- Insulation: 675-fill white goose down insulation
- Length: Center back measures: 32.5"
- Longer trench style with waist-cinching belt
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage
- Loro Piana Storm SystemÂ® finish for wet weather protection
- Removable fur hood trim for warmth at the face
- Adjustable tunnel hood to warmth in windy weather
- Center back kick pleat opens for enhanced mobility
- 2-way YKK zipper for convenience
- Fleece-lined hand pockets keep fingers snug