Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Majella Ladies’ Parka is a testament to Canada Goose’s legacy of superior quality and exquisite design. This coat is made with Loro Piana wool and filled with white goose down. It's one of the warmest jackets you can buy; in fact, the Majella provides protection from temperatures as low as -20°F. The Majella hits at the upper hip, has a slim fit, and belted waist for an enviable silhouette.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant
- Shell Material: 100% Loro Piana virgin wool fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester eco fabric
- Insulation: 675-fill White Goose Down insulation
- Length: Center back measures 29.5”
- DWR coating provides water-resistance
- Premium White Goose Down insulation is cold-rated down to -20°F
- Removable coyote fur trim around hood keeps snow out of eyes
- Critical seams are sealed to keep water from seeping through seams
- Removable and adjustable hood for weather protection
- Two-way zipper with wind guard for easy venting
- Exterior pockets at hips with brushed tricot liners keep fingers warm
- Interior security pocket holds essentials
- Hidden stretch media pocket with earphone guides
- Recessed, rib-knit cuffs keep cold air out of sleeves
- Leather trim and antique silver finishings