Canada Goose HyBridge Lite Down Vest (Men's)
The Canada Goose HyBridge Lite Vest makes an excellent layering option on cold-weather adventures because it does such a fantastic job of keeping your core warm. This vest has the maximum 800-fill down insulation to wrap you up in warmth, and it is tightly quilted to feel comfy and low-profile under your jacket. Down breathes very well and there's a DWR finish, making the HyBridge Vest a viable option as a stand-alone outer layer in milder weather.
- 100% nylon Superderm cire fabric
- 53% polyester/ 38% nylon/ 9% spandex Polartec Powestretch panels at the side
- Stretch panels provide extra freedom of movement
- Slim cut fits closer to the body
- 800-fill Hutterite goose down insulation
- DWR sheds water off of the fabric surface
- Quilted for increased compressibility and low profile feel
- Stretch lycra armholes for accommodating fit
- Zippered hand pockets for holding gear
- Tricot chin guard feels soft next to skin
- Packable into left pocket for easy carry
- 2-way YKK front zipper for convenience
- Downproof outer fabric allows the down to show through for unique effect
- Center back measures 29"
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.