The Canada Goose Hybridge Lite Down Jacket offers exceptional warmth in a light package. The 800-fill down insulation is spread out throughout the quilting to keep you incredibly warm while maintaining a low-profile feel, and there are Polartec Power Stretch sections under the arms to maximize mobility. The best part about the Hybridge Down Jacket is that since it is so compressible it can be worn both on its own or as an insulating layer.
- Shell Material: Durable 10D 100% nylon fabric
- Underarm Panel Material: 53% polyester/ 38% nylon / 9% spandex Powerstretch fabric
- Insulation: 800-fill Hutterite goose down
- Length: Center back measures 27.25"
- Down insulation is exceptionally warm and breathable
- Light and compressible for versatile wear
- Quilted design to prevent poofiness
- Stretch cuffs fit close to wrist to keep out cold air
- Hand pockets for keeping fingers snug
- Powerstretch underarm panels for increased freedom of movement