Canada Goose Freestyle Down Vest (Men's)
The furnace-warm down construction Canada Goose is known for also comes in vest form. The Canada Goose Freestyle Down Vest adds insulating versatility, working as a warm layer while still leaving your arms free. It offers the same 625-fill down power as Canada Gooseâ€™s parkas, and has an extended length in back for added wind protection. Heavy-duty Arctic-Tech™ fabric resists penetration by the wind, and provides durability for the most demanding tasks. A series of pockets offers plenty of on-board storage for the tools and toys of the trade.
- Water-resistant (DWR coating) and wind-resistant to keep you warm and dry
- Durable Arctic-Tech™ poly-cotton fabric
- 625-fill white duck down insulation for tons of warmth
- Increased back length for extra protection
- Heavy-duty YKK® 2-way locking zipper closes the front
- Snap-closure storm flap covers zipper to keep out wind
- Triple-function pockets include 2 fleece-lined handwarmer, 2 large drop-in, and 2 small drop-in pockets
- Drop-in interior pocket with Velcro® closure for secure storage
- Regular, relaxed fit
- Hip length
Fit Advice: Canada Goose's regular fit runs large. We recommend you size down unless you like things to fit particularly loose.
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.