Canada Goose Freestyle Down Vest (Men's)
The Canada Goose Freestyle Down Vest gives men Canada Goose's legendary warmth in a versatile vest design. Down insulation keeps your core very warm, but your arms are free for working and extra mobility. Canada Goose's fabric is extremely durable and water-repellent, and the back is cut longer to keep cold air from getting in. Multiple pockets store gear for whatever adventure the day holds, making the Canada Goose Freestyle Vest as convenient as it is warm.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% polyester/ 15% cotton Arctic-Tech blend
- Lining Material: Nylon weave fabric
- Insulation: 625-fill white duck down insulation
- Heavy duty zipper with storm flap to keep out the wind
- Two outside pockets store essentials
- Cut long in the back to keep out cold air
- DWR provides the first level of weather protection
- Vest style keeps the core warm while leaving arms mobile
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the zipper two way...i.e. from the top and the bottom? "
1 Answers |
Question by Jim on 11/25/2012 - 1:37 pm
"No, this vest has a one-way zipper."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/28/2012 - 7:42 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.