Canada Goose Citadel Parka (Men's)
The Canada Goose Citadel Parka is an extremely warm coat with a slimmed-down design. Down insulation provides that legendary Canada Goose warmth, and a long length provides extra protection from snow and cold air. There's a removable coyote ruff around the hood that helps to provide extra warmth and catches falling snow so it won't hit your eyes. There's a wire running through the fur that lets you bend and mold however you like, as many times as you want. The Canada Goose Citadel Jacket has loads of pockets that hold absolutely everything you'll need.
- Fabric Rating: Highly Water and wind-resistant
- Shell Material: 85% polyester/ 15% cotton Arctic-Tech fabric
- Lining Material: Woven nylon lining
- Insulation: 625-fill white duck down insulation
- Length: Center back measures 36.75"
- Down-insulated adjustable hood for weather protection
- Removable Coyote fur trim
- 2-way front zipper for access to inside
- Internal drawcord cinches the waist
- Storm-flap front for extra protection against the wind
- Rib knit cuffs fit close around wrist to keep out cold air
- Fleece-lined pockets for keeping fingers snug
- Longer length hits at mid thigh