Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Hailing from the north of Canada, the Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber Jacket knows what it takes to keep you warm. If you're facing seriously cold weather this winter, you'll want the Chilliwack's 625 duck down insulation, warm Coyote fur trim, and adjustable hood to keep you protected and warm. Furthermore, the Bomber design on this classic winter jacket is one that will never go out of style.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellant
- Shell Material: 85% polyester / 15% cotton Arctic-Tech fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon weave
- Insulation: 650-fill white duck down
- Fit: Regular fit is roomy without being baggy
- DWR sheds water off the fabric surface
- Shorter bomber length gives you good mobility
- Coyote fur trim detail
- Adjustable hood for weather protection
- Rib-knit cuffs and waist fit around you to keep out cold air
- Tons of external and internal pockets store gear
- Fleece lining in the external pockets keeps fingers snug