Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 10/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 2/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Hailing from the north of Canada, the Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber Jacket knows what it takes to keep you warm. If you're facing seriously cold weather this winter, you'll want the Chilliwack's 625 duck down insulation, warm Coyote fur trim, and adjustable hood to keep you protected and warm. Furthermore, the Bomber design on this classic winter jacket is one that will never go out of style.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellant
- Shell Material: 85% polyester / 15% cotton Arctic-Tech fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon weave
- Insulation: 650-fill white duck down
- Fit: Regular fit is roomy without being baggy
- DWR sheds water off the fabric surface
- Shorter bomber length gives you good mobility
- Coyote fur trim detail
- Adjustable hood for weather protection
- Rib-knit cuffs and waist fit around you to keep out cold air
- Tons of external and internal pockets store gear
- Fleece lining in the external pockets keeps fingers snug
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.