Canada Goose Chateau Parka (Men's)
The Canada Goose Chateau Parka blends Canada Goose's legendary warmth with classic styling. The design is a little slimmer, making the Chateau more practical for everyday wear. Arctic Tech fabric keeps the wind and water at bay, and a 625-fill white duck down insulation provides a ton of heat. The removable Coyote fur ruff around the hood isn't just for looks. It helps to provide lots more warmth, and actually catches snowflakes so they don't end up in your face. If you live in a very cold climate or spend a lot of time outdoors, nothing will keep you as comfortable as the Canada Goose Chateau.
- Fabric Rating: Highly Water and wind-resistant
- Shell Material: 85% polyester/ 15% cotton Arctic-Tech fabric
- Lining Material: Woven nylon lining
- Insulation: 625-fill white duck down insulation
- Length: Center back measures 34"
- Down-insulated adjustable hood for weather protection
- Removable Coyote fur trim
- 2-way front zipper for access to inside
- Internal drawcord cinches the waist
- Storm-flap front for extra protection against the wind
- Rib knit cuffs fit close around wrist to keep out cold air
- Fleece-lined pockets for keeping fingers snug
- Longer length hits at mid thigh