Canada Goose Camp Hoody Down Jacket (Women's)
The Canada Goose Camp Down Hoody takes a convenient down jacket design and gives it the extra warm touch that only Canada Goose can provide. The difference starts with the double-layer windproof outer fabric that stops cold gusts from coming through. Behind that is 750-fill Hutterite duck down that's evenly spread to keep you incredibly warm. You'll be surprised how lightweight the Camp Down Hoody feels compared to its incredible warmth, and you'll find yourself pulling it out time and time again.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon ripstop fabric
- Lining Material: Down-proof 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 750-fill Canadian Hutterite duck down
- DWR provides a water-repellent finish
- Windproof shell fabric to keep you warm
- Adjustable hood for weather protection
- 2-way zipper for convenience
- 2 zippered hand pockets to store essentials
- Packs down into inside pocket to create a pillow
- Adjustable hem cinches to seal out cold air
- Stretch inner cuffs to keep air out of sleeves
- Inside mesh pocket for extra storage
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi! Can this jacket packable? I mean how much does it weigh? "
1 Answers |
Question by mikyung Lee on 2/19/2012 - 8:30 pm
"This jacket compresses very nicely. It has a shipping weight of 1.4lbs. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/22/2012 - 3:58 pm
"Will you guys restock this jacket in xs or xxs? If so, when will you be doing so?"
1 Answers |
Question by Em on 10/18/2012 - 11:33 am
"We will not be getting this jacket back in stock in those sizes. I would recommend checking out the The North Face Chamonix Down Jacket!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/18/2012 - 12:22 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.