Canada Goose Camp Hooded Down Jacket (Women's)
The Canada Goose Camp Hooded Down Jacket is a long quilted down jacket that's exceptionally warm. Rated from 0° to -15°F, the Camp Hooded Jacket is a solid choice for frigid temps. The longer length and feminine cut make it a stylish choice too. For extra protection against the cold, Canada Goose made the Camp Hooded Jacket windproof. In fact, it's so warm you'll be shocked how light and comfortable it feels. You'll be happy to know that the fabric on your new favorite jacket is resistant to tearing, so it will last a long time.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant
- Shell Material: 100% nylon ripstop fabric
- Lining Material: Downproof 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 750-fill Canadian Hutterite duck down
- Length: Center back measures 31.5"
- Hits at mid-thigh
- DWR provides a water-repellent finish
- Soft tricot at back of neck
- Windproof shell fabric to keep you warm
- Adjustable down-filled collar for keeping out the cold
- 2-way zipper for convenience
- 2 zippered hand pockets to store essentials
- Stretch inner cuffs to keep air out of sleeves
- Inside mesh pocket for extra storage