Canada Goose Camp Down Coat (Women's)
If you thought your regular Canada Goose Jacket was warm, wait until you feel the Canada Goose Camp Down Coat. This thigh-length coat is insulated with the warmest 750-fill Canadian Hutterite down, and it's put together in a quilted design that keeps it low profile instead of puffy. The Camp Down Coat's outer fabric is ripstop nylon that provides protection from the wind and a durability that you'll appreciate.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon ripstop fabric
- Lining Material: Down-proof 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 750-fill Canadian Hutterite duck down
- Thigh-length for extra warmth
- Slim cut fits close to the body
- Windproof shell fabric to keep you warm
- Adjustable down-filled collar for keeping out the cold
- 2-way zipper for convenience
- 2 zippered hand pockets to store essentials
- Packs down into inside pocket to create a pillow
- Adjustable hem cinches to seal out cold air
- Stretch inner cuffs to keep air out of sleeves
- Inside mesh pocket for extra storage
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"If I normally wear a size 6 small, how will a medium fit me in this style? I am pretty petite: 5"2 slim."
1 Answers |
Question by diamond on 1/25/2012 - 12:34 am
"If you normally wear a size 6, then you should definitely go off of the Canada Goose Sizing Chart which suggests that you stick with the size small that you are used to wearing. Given that the style of this coat is long, I think that sizing up to a medium is going to be way to much jacket for your petite frame."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/26/2012 - 12:53 pm
"Hi . I am 5'05 inches and I weight 125 pounds right now because I had a baby . My normal weight is 117 pounds Which size should I get small or xmall. I wanna a size that fits me right now and still look good if I lose the weight And if I get the xsmall can I still wear a sweater under?"
1 Answers |
Question by Glaziele on 2/17/2012 - 3:34 pm
"Congratulations on the new baby! It sounds like you are a true small at this point, the difference between the small and extra small is only 2 to 3 inches so even if you loose the weight a size small would still be OK and it will allow you to wear a sweater underneath. "
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/20/2012 - 10:53 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.