Camelbak Pit Boss Hydration Backpack
The Camelbak Pit Boss Hydration Backpack keeps your gear and liquid sustenance close at hand. This pack is roomy; it has plenty of space for spare layers, backcountry gear, and your lunch. A 3 liter reservoir holds plenty of water, and with a Big Bite valve you can easily get a drink without having to struggle, remove gloves, or even stop riding. The tube is insulated, so your liquids don't freeze up and block the flow.
- 3 liter hydration reservoir capacity
- 26.5 liter separate compartment capacity (1617 cubic inches)
- BPA-free reservoir
- Big Biteâ„¢ valve opens when you bite down
- Easy-to-clean mouthpiece
- Insulated PureFlow™ tube to prevent freezing
- Air Director breathable back panel for comfort
- Snowboard/ ski carry works vertically, horizontally, or diagonally
- Drop-out probe pocket for quick access to your probe
- Hip belt for stabilizing pack
- Roomy main compartment to carry gear
- CamelbakÂ® Got Your Bakâ„¢ lifetime guarantee
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this a pack that can carry a 13 inch Mac with retina display easily "
1 Answers |
Question by Mac hike on 4/3/2013 - 9:13 pm
"There is no laptop compartment so it offers no protection for it but it will fit into the pack."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/4/2013 - 9:28 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.