CamelBak Delaney Race 34 oz Hydration System Belt
The CamelBakÂ® Delaney Race Hydration System is great for endurance training and long-lasting workouts where you need both freedom to move and ample hydration. Named after John Delaney, 25-time Boston Marathon finisher â€“ a guy who knows a thing or two about what it takes to get ready for race day. Reliable hydration in a streamlined and lightweight design ensures that the only added weight is whatâ€™s needed to hold this water bottle securely against your back.
- Hydration Capacity: 34 oz (1 L)
- Cargo Capacity: 46 cu in (.75 L)
- Pack Weight: 6.7 oz (190 g)
- Fabric: 70D Diamond Clarus with DWR + 1000mm PU coating and perforated NuFoam
- DWR coating resists water penetration for water or wet weather keeping gear dry
- Includes one 24 oz PodiumÂ® Bottle and two 5 oz gel flasks for customized hydration combos
- Side cinch belt with dual adjustments at hips instead of under the belly
- Exterior adjustable bungee cord for last minute add-ons or layers
- Perforated foam with laminated mesh belt material is lightweight and promotes air flow
- Front and back reflectivity keep you visible in low light
- Jet valve technology directs water to your mouth, not splashed all over to conserve water
- Zippered pocket designed to carry energy bar, cash, keys, media or other essentials
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.