Burton Youth Vent Mitten (Kids')
Like a one-stop shop, the Burton Youth Vent Mitt offers all-season versatility in a super stylish package. This insulated kidsâ€™ mitten is waterproof, breathable, and features a Toughgrip Palm that will take abuse from edges as well as give you a solid grip when wet. The heater/vent pocket can be used to dump unwanted heat in the spring, or to house a handwarmer on those super frigid days.
- DRYRIDE Ultrashellâ„˘ 2-Layer Coated Fabric offers weather protection
- DRYRIDE Insane Membraneâ„˘ 2.0 Waterproof fabric keeps you dry
- Thermacore Insulation provides warmth without the bulk
- Brushed Microfiber Fixed Lining wicks away moisture
- Toughgripâ„˘ PU Palm allows a solid hold even when wet
- Heater/Vent Pocket with FREE Pair of Little HottiesÂ® Hand Warmers
- Pre-Curved Fit for comfort and dexterity
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Which would be warmer/more waterproof for learning to ski and playing in the snow - the Burton Youth Vent Mitt or Spyder Traverse Gore-Tex Mitt? "
1 Answers |
Question by ademm on 2/8/2012 - 8:08 am
"I would recommend the Spyder Traverse GORE-TEX Mitten. It will keep you super warm and dry!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/8/2012 - 3:49 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.