Burton Youth Vent Glove (Kids')
The Burton Youth Vent Glove keeps fingers warm and dry out in the snow. This glove has an ergonomic fit which provides better dexterity. That means it's easier to make snowballs, adjust snowboard gear, or grab a snack on the lift. The fabric is durable and waterproof so you can be sure your child's hands will stay dry. Insulation and a handwarmer pocket provide the warmth little riders need.
- Insaneâ„¢ 2.0 waterproof / breathable membrane keeps hands dry
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-layer fabric
- Thermacore insulation keeps fingers warm
- Brushed microfiber lining feels soft against skin
- Heater pocket lets you add a handwarmer packet
- Pre-curved ergonomic fit for dexterity
- Toughgrip PU palm for solid grip
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What size should I get for small 12 years old?"
1 Answers |
Question by Zoe on 10/5/2013 - 2:59 am
"From the Burton sizing chart, you may want to purchase the XL for this glove."
Answer by Alex (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/7/2013 - 8:36 am