Burton The White Collection Transmission Jacket (Boys')
Suit up for an arctic outing in Burtonâ€™s The White Collection Boysâ€™ Transmission Jacket. This fleece-and-taffeta lined jacket comes with 160 grams of low-bulk Thermacore insulation stuffed in the jacketâ€™s core and sleeves to seal in warmth. The DryRide Durashell keeps the snow off your back while the lining wicks moisture off your skin to enhance the jacketâ€™s breathability. If the synthetic insulation proves too warm as the sun come out, simply pop open the mesh-lined vents to adjust your temperature.
- 160 grams of Thermacore insulation to seal in heat
- DryRide Durashell 2-layer coated fabric
- Waterproof rating: 5,000mm
- Breathability rating: 4,000g
- Critically taped seams to keep water out
- Expandable hood that can stretch over helmets
- Mesh-lined pit zips for easy cooling off
- Waist gaiter that can zip to any Burton boysâ€™ pant
- Lift ticket pocket and MP3 player pocket
- Embossed taffeta lining wicks sweat
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.