Quick SpecsMore Info
- Fit: Slim
- Waterproofing: 7/10
- Warmth: 3/10
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
A jacket carefully trimmed and sewn for a comfortable, flattering fit, the Burton White Collection Sunset Insulated Snowboard Jacket delivers on and off mountain. Its 10K waterproof-breathable construction and Thermacore insulation take care of the weather outside. The insulation is light, allowing you to customize the warmth with what you wear underneath. A ribbed cuff and hem help dial the fit jacket in around your body. Features include mesh-lined vents and an attached hood.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2-Layer DRYRIDE Durashell™ fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed taffeta lining
- Insulation: Mapped 40g Thermacore insulation
- Length: Center back measures 28½"
- Mapped insulation placed in specific zones to provide warmth in necessary areas
- Critically taped seams prevent moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Attached Contour hood for weather protection
- Microfleece-lined collar feels soft against skin
- Pit Zip™ underarm vents for on-demand cooling
- Powder skirt with jacket-to-pant connector keeps snow from coming up inside
- Magic Stitch powder skirt is permanently removable if you don't want it
- Ribbed cuff and hem fits close for warmth and comfort
- Adjustable cuff closures help keep out snow
- Zippered, microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm
- Interior pocket stows gear like goggles and phone
- ATM card pocket secures cards and cash
- Glove loops secure gloves to jacket
- Pocket key clip secures your keys
- Slim fit is close to the body